Grad Night Saves Lives!
Grad Night is one of the biggest events sponsored by PTO, a supervised alcohol-free party held every year for seniors following graduation from 10 pm - 4 am at Kiwanis Park Recreation Center in Tempe. About 70% of the senior class attends, and over 100 parent volunteers help out.
Pre-registration is $60 through December 31st, 2012. The price goes up to $65 from 1 January through May 23th, 2013. At the door, the price is $100. If you need financial assistance to attend, please ask. Email email@example.com - your request will be kept confidential.
Click here to download a Grad Night registration form. You can also find them in front office by Mr. Bell's office and in the bookstore. We can also send you one by email on request.
Calling all parents of freshmen, sophomores, and juniors - please sign up to help on Grad Night 2013! Send an email to Sandy Iskandar, firstname.lastname@example.org with PTO in the subject line.
· Gathering donations and prizes (from now until Graduation)
· Decorating (late afternoon, the day of Graduation)
· Registration (check-in of Seniors, 9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
· Helping in the bag room (9:30 pm - 12:00 am, 12:00 am - 2:30 am, 2:30 am - 4 am)
· Helping with the games (9:30 pm - 12:00 am and 12:00 am - 2:30 am)
· Helping set out food (9:30 pm - 12:00 am and 12:00 am - 2:30 am)
· Helping at the prize table (9:30 pm - 12:00 am and 12:00 am - 2:30 am)
· Clean up (Set out trash cans, 2 pm Thursday, May 24 or Clean up Friday 2 - 5 am)
Grad Night Form